Which "After the Lockdown" Cleaning Measures do we take in relation to covid-19 :
- For the Final Cleaning, we will work again with a specialised institution and professional persons. We use HACCP approved products. We will pay special attention to objects as door and window handles, light switches, ...
- We always washed our bed linen and towels on high temperture (90°C) with professionnal washing powder. We won't change that for the towels and kitchen linen.
- Concerning the bed linen: we are not sure that the specialised institution will do the ironing again this year. So we choosed to propose individually packed disposable (recyclable and/or biodegradable) bed linen.
- To ensure an optimal hygien for all of our Guests, the bed linen sets will be obligated.
- Unfortunately, we can not propose our service "Your beds are made at arrival" any longer. We are sorry to ask you to do this by yourself.
- The cleaning sponges and clothes that you will find in your holiday house, are renewed for each booking.
- If possible, we leave the holiday rentals inoccupated for 24 hours in between 2 bookings. This will not be possible for the bookings made before 15th of March 2020.
- We are working on a digital Tourist Guide, instead of the flyers.
We will update our "After the Lockdown" Measures when needed, to provide as good as possible a secure stay. We invite you to visit our website regulary for our latest Measures.
Our establishment complies with the « Safe Stay » Charter in terms of prevention against Covid-19. This Charter is elaborated by a network of Holiday Rentals and B&B owners in line with the recommendations of international and national institutions.
Latest update 22/05/2020