NEW Half Board Option
You can also opt for a half-board option with your holiday rental
|What do we propose?|
|- In the morning: French breakfast delivered at your rental. Consist of: one ½ baguette, 1 croissant or chocolatine, butter, jam, ¼ l. jus de fruits.|
|- In the evening: 3-course menu in Bistro "Le Passage". Consist of: 1 house cocktail or 1 soft drink* or 1 glass of house wine, starter, plat du jour, desert, 1 espresso or tea.|
20 € p/p per day
Tariff only available if booked with your holiday rental or at the latest 4 weeks before arrival.
Possible for stays from May 2013.
*Choice according to conditions.
You will find Résidence La Roseraie set in the wooded hills of northern Périgord Noir, nearby the Cave of Tourtoirac and just 8 km from Hautefort Castle.
On the park of 2,4 ha you will find:
- Two luxury Villas (Villa Rosa and La Truffière), each is tastefully furnished, equipped with modern amenities and boasts a private pool
- Two Cottages (Lou Nouzier 1 and 2), not for rent at this moment
- The main property of the owner
The holiday accommodations are respectfully situated on the park to ensure the privacy of all guests.
The villas and our main property are situated high-up on our 2 ha of hillside and have lovely panoramic views of the surrounding valley (Vallée d'Auvézère).
The cottages are situated on a lower part.
What do we propose on the park?
- WiFi HotSpot. Free Wi-Fi connexion (for our guests) at the reception.
- Kids play area, a ping-pong table, football goals, football table, kids toys at the commun covered terrace.